Because I am book obsessed, my Black Friday purchases weren’t clothes or shoes or jewelry… but books, books and more books! Look at these beautiful works of art! Notice the colorful covers and spines! I think they will look right at home on my shelves! Did I mention they were 75% off?
Here is a list of my acquisitions:
- Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
- Eleanor Rigby by Douglas Coupland
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- A Student of Weather by Elizabeth Hay
- A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- In the Skin of a Lion by Michael Ondaatje
- A Fraction of the Whole by Steve Toltz
- Digging to America by Anne Tyler
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to get going: I have a lot of reading to do…
What did you buy on Black Friday?
(Amazon Associates link)